The U’15 Tasmanian State Team will compete in the School Sports Australia Netball Championships in Werribee, Victoria from the 28th July – 3rd August 2018.
Key Selection dates:
|Sunday 6th May 2018||DADA Carnival||Silverdome, Launceston
|Saturday 19th and
Sunday 20th May 2018
|Week of 28th May 2018||Team Training Commences. Sessions TBC Fri/Sat/Sun||TBC|
|28th July – 3rd August
|School Sport Australia National Netball Championships||Eagle Stadium
35 Ballan Road
All Coaches and Managers with appropriate qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply for the following roles (please note some qualification requirements have changed for these roles)
- Netball Tasmania 15&U State Team – Head Coach
Position description:CLICK HERE
- Netball Tasmania 15&U State Team – Assistant Coach
Position description: CLICK HERE
- Netball Tasmania 15&U State Team – Manager
To be considered for any of these positions you need to complete the following:
- Nominate your preferred position.
- Review the key dates listed above, ensuring you are available for all commitments.
- Email a copy of your ‘Working with Vulnerable People’ card.
- Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position which you are applying for in the subject line by COB Friday the Friday 6th April 2018
- For further information contact: Aaron Pidgeon CEO email@example.com
All applicants will be advised via phone or email when your Expressions of Interest letter has been received.