What is MyNetball?
Netball Australia, in conjunction with the member organisations, has developed as system usable across all areas of the game.
MyNetball aims to bridge the gap between administrators and participants in a format that will connect the broader netball community.
Within MyNetball you can update personal details, sign-up to your team’s fixtures and results plus much more!
From players to umpires, coaches and committees, MyNetball will give everyone the tools they need to maximise their netball experience by giving you greater control.
Benefits of MyNetball:
- Online registration and online payments
- More intuitive competition management
- Greater access to results and fixtures through various technology platforms
- Integrated ability to communicate to clubs through email and SMS
- Automated umpire scheduling with availability settings
- Increased flexibility over the style and information on your websites
- Better people management and ability for participants to manage their own contact information
- Less administration for clubs, associations and/or leagues which means more time to enjoy our great game!
Associations and leagues can decide how registrations are set up within their organisation (if it is at club level or not) but Netball Tasmania would recommend that all clubs have their own registration form(s).
The benefits of having clubs using online registrations is that they can include club membership in the registrations, sell uniform items and can monitor registrations coming through and work closely with unregistered members to get them registered.
Now that we have transitioned onto split payments, the clubs being set up will lessen the administrative burden on the association or league as there is no more invoicing.
Register with MyNetball today here.